Build AI for Business

Transformative AI solution, tailored to your business objectives,
empowered by Human Logic Intelligence (HLI)


Multiply Business Success by Gaining High-quality Business Insight

Learn More


Adapt to Dynamic Changes by Adding Human Brilliance to Business Automation

Learn More
Growing Trust with Valued Customers and Partners on Board
Villa market
Share Investor
Squeaky Cat

Empower System with Human Brilliance

Human Logic Intelligence (HLI) mirrors how human experts make decisions by assembling logical steps like puzzle pieces, comprehending thought processes, and incorporating logical frameworks. Instead of solely relying on data, we aim to enhance Artificial Intelligence and automation systems by infusing them with human-like thinking, experience, and understanding.

alternate model

Context-Aware Reasoning Technology


Meaning Based Reasoning

Unlike existing AI with training models, it can understand intentions based on the meaning in natural language.


Transparent Reasoning

The entire reasoning process is completely transparent, which makes it easy to manage the knowledge base.


Universally Applicable

Not only the AI can immediately learn your domain knowledge, but also it can expand to different contexts.

canonical model
Unit of Reasoning: Canonical Model

Boost Your Business Efficiency

Down Arrow

Cut Business Cost

Eliminate manual tasks by automating workflows

Down Arrow

Increased Profitability

Build your AI-powered business solutions

Down Arrow

Achieve your business goals

Provide tailored experience for specific needs

manpower infographics
manpower infographics
Less manpower required
Repetitive workflows to be automated
Faster development time

Delightful Experience with HLI


“Finally Found a Solution to Tackle Complex Needs.”

Business Owners

“Making Real Positive
Returns on Business.”


“Now I Channel our Team's
Efforts toward Value.”


“I Sense
True Understanding.”

What our clients say about HLI

Villa market logo

“Villa Market is using HLI (Human Logic Intelligence) primarily to reduce out of stock situation which is caused primarily by wrong ordering and forecasting. Currently our loss sales due to out of stock is running at around 10% of our sales. Of this number, what we can fix by simply using HLI is around 70% as the other 30% is beyond our control. So that means HLI can help recover loss sales of $21M annually that means 25% increase to the bottomline.

And this doesn’t include impacts on our customer experience since they can always get their products when they want. It is very hard to quantify but to a retailer, it is the number one prize because you can keep your customers coming back. It is a real edge!”

Pisit Poosanakhom, Chairman, Villa Market

Real-World Business Cases with HLI

Our Human Logic Intelligence Solutions



Accelerate real-world business performance by building a synergistic model with Human Logic Intelligence-X

Learn More
HLI Automation


Boost business productivity by automating business process by Human Logic Intelligence-Automate, designed for transformative business

Learn More

Questions You May Have

Are you running
a business?
Are you a

How do your prices work?

Our pricing structure for Mind Expression is designed to provide flexibility and value. By contacting us, you'll have access to the complete suite of Mind Expression features, including Unlimited AI Scopes and Subjects, integration with different channels, prebuilt scopes. If you're interested in learning about custom plans for enterprise and partners, please don't hesitate to contact us.

What business impact can I expect?

We want to know if the product is good for us.

How does your product work in business?